- Rooftop Solar Power Station
- Residential Solar System
- Large-scale Ground-mounted Solar Power Station
- Agriculture-complementary solar Power Station
- Aquaculture-complementary solar Power Station
Agriculture-complementary solar Power Station
Agriculture-complementary Solar Power Station adjusts measures to the local conditions which the original land status and landform will be maintained. It can maximize the land utilization rate and create higher economic and social benefits by combining solar power generation with cultivation and farming.
1. Merging the agriculture, industry and tourism together to promote local resource utilization and stimulating social and economic development. 2. Modular design and device matching tremendously enhance the reliability of the system as well as the convenience of maintenance. 3. The reliability of the system can be assured by the cloud service platform of big data and remote monitoring by expert management. 4. Depending on the full electric industrial chain, the one-stop solution can be well provided.